Introducing The Maxgate Landing System
The Maxgate Landing System can be optioned onto any of our landing craft designs. Maxgate offers a host of amazing features:
• The Maxgate spikes powered with 3000 psi hydraulics, anchor the vessel to shore while loading or unloading in high wind or tidal conditions.
• The articulating Maxgate spikes pull and push the boat on and off the beach as the tide ebbs and floods avoiding getting stranded waiting for next high tide. And with the wireless remote option this can be controlled from several hundred feet away!
• The Maxgate allows you to load up to several hundred pounds of cargo on deck without the worry of becoming stuck on shore in a receding tide and possible doing costly damage to propellers and or engine cooling system. Simply engage Maxgate to maneuver your vessel back into deeper water.
• If there is a need to let the vessel go dry, simply lower the maxgate to engage the shore and the spikes become outriggers and stop the boat from keel over, leaving the boat stable until next tide.
• The Maxgate also allows the operator to land the bow door onto a dock or pier with the spikes and rubber bumpers creating a “dock saddle”. This feature allows dock loading without lifting heavy cargo over gunwale and because only the door is touching the dock, you only need the width of the boat for dock space!
• Loading heavy equipment and cargo is made easy with the Maxgate powerful hydraulics. Just get the cargo to the door platform and let the hydraulics do the rest!